Terms of Service
Welcome to the Terms of Service. These Terms of Service govern Your access to and use of the Website; any content or other materials (including, without limitation, text, data, graphics, information, designs, drawings, logos, displays, artwork, images, CAD files, other files, schematics, models, photographs, sound, musical works, audio or video clips, works of authorship, usernames, profiles, User Submissions, Third Party Content and links) uploaded, submitted, downloaded, displayed or appearing on or through the Website ("Content"); any applications (including mobile applications) made available by ; and any software, services or other resources may provide on or through the Website.
As used in this Terms of Service:
- The Website, Content, Software, Services and other resources are referred to, collectively, as the "Services".
- (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to , , , .
- "Client", "You", or "Your" means You, the individual, or organisation accessing. placing order or using the Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- "Site" refers to a World Wide Web site and "Freketrix Site" refers to the Site located at the URL http://www.freketrix.com or any other successor Sites owned or managed by Freketrix.
- Party refers to either You or Freketrix while Parties refers to both You and Freketrix
- Third-party refers to any individual, organisation or website that may render additional services.
These Terms of Service apply to any of the Services that post a link to these Terms of Service (however accessed or used, whether via a personal computer, mobile device or otherwise). The Services are owned, operated, controlled and provided by .
Some services and features offered through the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by from time to time; Your use of such services and features is subject to such additional terms and conditions, which are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service. In those cases, the terms specific to the special services or features control to the extent there is a conflict with these Terms of Service.
Additional Policies and Agreements
Use of the Services is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated by reference. By using the Services, You also agree to the terms of the following policies and agreements.
- Refund Policy
- Comment Policy
- Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Software Services Agreement
- Affiliate/Partner Policy
Additional terms may also apply to certain Services, and are incorporated by reference herein as applicable. For example, if You register a domain name with us, then the Domain Registration Agreement will also apply to You or if You order for web/app developemnt and hosting service, then the Software Services Agreement will also apply to You and would be incorporated herein.
By registering for or using the Services, You represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If You use the Services on behalf of another party You agree that You are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party's behalf with respect to any actions You take in connection with the Services.
Access to our site
Your account and password
Your use of our siteYou may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law, regulation or code of practice;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- in any way that infringes any intellectual property right or right to privacy; and/or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation to any person.
You must ensure that any and all information and material which You post to our site (User Content) and use of any interactive services associated with it complies with following standards. User Content must be accurate (where it states facts), be genuinely held (where it states opinions) and comply with applicable law in the NG and in any country from which it is posted. Product reviews will only be accepted from genuine, verified purchasers in the correct language for the relevant website and will not be accepted from our employees. User Content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful, malicious or inflammatory or which promotes violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any intellectual property right of any other person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any other person. In the case of product reviews, You may include Your first name and location in Your review, but should not include any other personal information;
- be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote or assist any illegal activity or unlawful act; or
- contain any advertising or promote any goods or services or links to other websites.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring Your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use Your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Intellectual property rights
Our trade marks are registered
and the logos for these marks are trade marks of . You are not permitted to use these trade marks without our approval, unless they are part of any material You are using as permitted above.
THE WEB SITE, ITS CONTENTS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR ACCURACY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
FREKETRIX MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THIS WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
FREKETRIX SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which You should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability in respect of Your use of our site
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. If You are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it;
- We will not be liable to You for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of or inability to use our site, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site; and
- We will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- waste of management or office time; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If You are a consumer user, please note that We only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to You for any loss of any business of Yours (including but not limited to the types of loss and damage excluded in respect of business users set out in the paragraph above). The security of communications sent over the Internet (including by e-mail) is subject to many factors outside of our control. We do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of any electronic communications. We shall have no liability for Your inability to connect to or to access our site which may result from any faults, errors or problems relating to Your PC hardware, software, network or security, or Your Internet service provider or any other similar problem. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We have no control over those websites and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them.
Linking to our site
You may link pages of our site to Your personal social media accounts where social media sharing plug-ins are available on our site. Any other linking to our site is prohibited without our prior written consent. You must not establish a link to our site:
- in a way that is not fair or legal or which damages our reputation or takes advantage of it;
- in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists; or
- in any website that includes unlawful or fraudulent content, has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect or breaches the content standards set out above.
You must not frame our site on any other site or create a link to any part of our site other than the home page without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties (including where our social media sharing plug-ins include links to third party sites), these links are provided for Your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall We be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive damages, or damages for loss of data, profits, revenue, incurred by You or any third party, whether under a contract, tort or any other theory of liability, arising in connection with any party's use of this Web site or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line system failure, loss of data, or loss of use related to this Web site or any Web site operated by any third party or any contents of this Web site or any other Web site, even if we are aware of the possibility of such damages.
If You wish to contact us in respect of our site, please contact us at . Thank You for visiting our site.